- CGV Sponsors Seminar-Training on SOGIE 101, HIV-AIDS Awareness and Community Based Screening Motivators Among LGBTQIA+ Biguenos. November 19, 2021
As opening program for this year’s
Vigan City World AIDS Month Celebration with the theme: “END inequalities.
End AIDS.”, the City Government of Vigan in partnership with the Maris Ti
Ayat Inc. conducted ...
- Bigueño Farmers Undertake Farmer’s Field Walk Technology Demonstration on Palay Check System October 21, 2021
The City Government of Vigan, in partnership with the Department of Agriculture, holds the Farmer’s Field Walk Technology Demonstration on Palay Check System last October 19, 2021 at Barangay San ...
- City Government of Vigan Distributes Cash Assistance to Every Bigueño Family October 6, 2021
After being declared under Enhanced Community Quarantine last September 22, 2021, the City Government of Vigan headed by Mayor Juan Carlo Medina through the City Social Welfare and Development Office ...
- City’s COVID-19 Patients Acquire Free Vitamins and Medicines September 22, 2021
When the City of Vigan was declared under Enhanced Community Quarantine last September 22 until October 6, 2021 by the Provincial Inter-Agency Task Force for COVID-19, the City Government of ...
- Heritage City Vigan celebrates its Second Year of New Normal Solidarity Week September 20, 2021
As the Heritage City of Vigan celebrate its second year
of New Normal Solidarity Week, the City Government of Vigan led by Mayor Juan
Carlo Medina and through the City Events and ...
- City Gov’t and BAI Hold Immediate Response for ASF September 7, 2021
As the African Swine Fever cases in the locality
increases, the City Government of Vigan held immediate conference with the
Provincial Veterinary Office and the Bureau of Animal Industry last September
3, 2021 ...
- Bigueño Families Receive Free Market Packages August 28, 2021
To ease the burden of the
families in the locked down areas due to COVID-19 cases in the City, the City
Government of Vigan through the City Market Office together with the ...
- Vigan City ASF Control Task Force Provides Support to the Affected Hog Raisers August 28, 2021
After being confirmed with African Swine Fever cases
last August 27, 2021, the City Government of Vigan through City Mayor Juan
Carlo Medina immediately created the City’s African Swine Fever Control Task
- Vigan City Government Receives Procured AstraZeneca Vaccines July 19, 2021
the City Government of Vigan envisions herd immunity in the city, the Vigan
City Inter-Agency Task Force led by Mayor Juan Carlo Medina and City Health
Officer II Dr. Loida Ranches received ...
- Weekly Iron-Folic Acid Supplementary Program Among Adolescent Bigueñas July 15, 2021
line with the City’s celebration of this year’s National Nutrition Month
Celebration and the strong commitment of the City Government of Vigan to
deliver health services towards the Bigueños, the City Nutrition ...