- Vigan City ASF Control Task Force Provides Support to the Affected Hog Raisers August 28, 2021
After being confirmed with African Swine Fever cases
last August 27, 2021, the City Government of Vigan through City Mayor Juan
Carlo Medina immediately created the City’s African Swine Fever Control Task
- Vigan City Government Receives Procured AstraZeneca Vaccines July 19, 2021
the City Government of Vigan envisions herd immunity in the city, the Vigan
City Inter-Agency Task Force led by Mayor Juan Carlo Medina and City Health
Officer II Dr. Loida Ranches received ...
- Weekly Iron-Folic Acid Supplementary Program Among Adolescent Bigueñas July 15, 2021
line with the City’s celebration of this year’s National Nutrition Month
Celebration and the strong commitment of the City Government of Vigan to
deliver health services towards the Bigueños, the City Nutrition ...
- Vigan City Kicks Off Nutrition Month Celebration July 6, 2021
Vigan City, Ilocos Sur- the City of Vigan
kicks off this year’s Nutrition Month Celebration in the barangays with the
theme, “Malnutrisyon Patuloy na Labanan First 1000 days Tutukan!”
last July 5, 2021, ...
- Vigan City Holds Pride Virtual Grand Fiesta June 30, 2021
Despite the odds caused by the pandemic, the City Government
of Vigan in partnership with the Maris Ti Ayat Inc. held the first ever Pride
Virtual Grand Fiesta last June 14-30, 2021 ...
- Vigan City ReceIves Second Seal of Good Education Governance June 24, 2021
Because of the strong commitment of the City Government of
Vigan and the Department of Education – Vigan City Division for continuous
delivery of quality education towards its learners, the Synergeia Foundation
- Bigueño Farmers Receive Complete Fertilizers June 18, 2021
In line with the City Government’s goals toward continuous development of the Agriculture Sector, the City Agriculture Office headed by City Agriculturist Lito Forneas distributed one thousand and ...
- CGV Gives Quick Assistance to its Granular Lockdowns May 21, 2021
As initial response of the City Government of Vigan to the
affected families under critical zone at Barangay III, the City Social Welfare
and Development Office delivered canned goods and 25 kilos ...
- Fire Incident Victims Receive CGV’s Assistance May 14, 2021
To give immediate aid and to help in the recovery of the
fire incident victims at Barangay Pantay Fatima last May 8, 2021, the City
Government of Vigan through the City Social ...
- 99-Year Old Senior Citizen Receives COVID Vaccine May 12, 2021
In line with City Government of Vigan’s goal to achieve
hundred percent inoculation of its priority groups especially the Senior
Citizens (A2 Category), last May 11, 2021, Mrs. Catalina Averia, a 99-year ...