- Download 0
- File Size 1.53 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 15, 2021
- Last Updated September 1, 2021
ITB & Bid Docs-Supply and Delivery of Disaster and Rescue Management Cabinet for Storage and Ready Access to Rescue Tools for the City Government of Vigan
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project: Supply and Delivery of Disaster and Rescue Management Cabinet for Storage and Ready Access to Rescue Tools for the City Government of Vigan
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱990,000.00
Delivery Schedule 45 days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last 2 years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From July 15, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference July 22, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal August 3, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation August 4, 2021
5. Post Qualification August 6, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution and Issuance of Notice of Award August 9, 2021
7. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval August 10, 2021
8. Notice to Proceed August 11, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱1,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
Dates of Publication: July 15, 2021 MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA
Website: www.vigancity.gov.ph BAC Chairman