- Download 1
- File Size 320.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 29, 2021
- Last Updated July 26, 2022
ITB & Bid Docs-Rehabilitation of Farm to Market Road at Barangay Ayusan Norte, Vigan City
Standard Form Number: SF-GOOD-05 Location of the Project: Barangay Ayusan Norte, Vigan City
Revise on: July 28, 2004
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project Rehabilitation of Farm to Market Road at Barangay Ayusan Norte, Vigan City
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱ 6,079,105.68
Contract Duration 140 days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project as stated in the terms of reference with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From January 29, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference February 5, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal February 17, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation February 18, 2021
5. Post Qualification February 22, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution February 23, 2021
7. Issuance of Notice of Award February 24, 2021
8. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval February 25, 2021
9. Notice to Proceed February 26, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱10,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
Date of Publication: January 29, 2021 MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA
Website: www.vigancity.gov.ph BAC Chairman