- Download 1
- File Size 1.91 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 25, 2021
- Last Updated November 23, 2021
ITB & Bid Docs-Rehabilitation of Covered Court Roofing at Barangay San Pedro, Vigan City
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project Rehabilitation of Covered Court Roofing at Barangay San Pedro, Vigan City
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱ 732,758.96
Contract Duration 39days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project as stated in the terms of reference with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From November 25, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference December 2, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal December 14, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation December 15, 2021
5. Post Qualification December 17, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution December 20, 2021
7. Issuance of Notice of Award December 21, 2021
8. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval December 22, 2021
9. Notice to Proceed December 23, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱5,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA