- Download 0
- File Size 1.63 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 6, 2021
- Last Updated July 6, 2021
ITB & Bid Docs-Purchase of 1 unit Pick-up Truck for the Prevention of Hazards caused by Criminal Acts
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project: Purchase of 1 unit Pick-up Truck for the Prevention of Hazards caused by Criminal Acts
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱2,800,000.00
Delivery Schedule 45 days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last 2 years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From July 6, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference July 13, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal July 27, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation July 28, 2021
5. Post Qualification July 30, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution and Issuance of Notice of Award August 1, 2021
7. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval August 2, 2021
8. Notice to Proceed August 3, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱5,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
Dates of Publication: July 6, 2021 MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA
Website: www.vigancity.gov.ph BAC Chairman