- Download 2
- File Size 1.63 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 28, 2021
- Last Updated November 10, 2021
ITB & Bid Docs-Supply & Delivery of (1) Unit Pick-Up Truck for K-9 Transport and Operations for Human Induced Disasters
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project: Supply & Delivery of (1) Unit Pick-Up Truck for K-9 Transport and Operations for Human Induced Disasters
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱1,300,000.00
Delivery Schedule 60 days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last 2 years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From September 28, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference October 5, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal October 18, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation October 19, 2021
5. Post Qualification October 21, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution and Issuance of Notice of Award October 22, 2021
7. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval October 25, 2021
8. Notice to Proceed October 26, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱5,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
Dates of Publication: September 28, 2021 MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA
Website: www.vigancity.gov.ph BAC Chairman