- Download 0
- File Size 1.87 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 1, 2021
- Last Updated June 30, 2021
ITB & Bid Docs-Construction of Greenhouse with Hydroponics System at Barangay Ayusan Norte, Vigan City
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project Construction of Greenhouse with Hydroponics System at Barangay Ayusan Norte, Vigan City
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱ 1,000,000.00
Contract Duration 24 days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project as stated in the terms of reference with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From July 1, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference July 8, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal July 20, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation July 21, 2021
5. Post Qualification July 22, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution July 23, 2021
7. Issuance of Notice of Award July 26, 2021
8. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval July 27, 2021
9. Notice to Proceed July 28, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱1,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA