INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project: CONSTRUCTION OF POLYCLINIC BUILDING – PHASE I
Approved Budget for the Contract: ₱12,887,952.58
Delivery Period: 224 days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last 2 years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From December 6, 2019 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference December 13, 2019 @ 2:00 PM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal December 27, 2019 @ 2:00 PM
4. Bid Evaluation January 2, 2020
5. Post Qualification January 6, 2020
6. Approval of Resolution and Issuance of Notice of Award January 7, 2020
7. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval January 8, 2020
8. Notice to Proceed January 9, 2020
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱25,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
Dates of Publication: December 6, 2019 MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA
Website: www.vigancity.gov.ph BAC Chairman