- Download 0
- File Size 1.69 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 22, 2021
- Last Updated November 18, 2021
ITB & Bid Docs-upply & Delivery of First Response Communication Equipment for Reporting, Monitoring and Warning by Barangay Health Workers of Vigan City
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project: Supply & Delivery of First Response Communication Equipment for Reporting, Monitoring and Warning by Barangay Health Workers of Vigan City
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱1,650,250.00
Delivery Schedule 30 days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last 2 years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From November 22, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference November 29, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal December 13, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation December 14, 2021
5. Post Qualification December 15, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution and Issuance of Notice of Award December 16, 2021
7. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval December 20, 2021
8. Notice to Proceed December 21, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱5,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
Dates of Publication: November 22, 2021 MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA
Website: www.vigancity.gov.ph BAC Chairman