- Download 1
- File Size 320.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 18, 2020
- Last Updated January 27, 2021
ITB & Bid Docs-Security Service for Public Schools in School Division Vigan City (February to December 2021)
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project: Security Service for Public Schools in School Division Vigan City (February to December 2021)
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱1,716,000.00
Contract Duration 11 months
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last 2 years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From December 18, 2020 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference December 28, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal January 11, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation January 12, 2021
5. Post Qualification January 14, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution and Issuance of Notice of Award January 15, 2021
7. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval January 18, 2021
8. Notice to Proceed January 19, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱5,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
Dates of Publication: December 18, 2020 MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA
Website: www.vigancity.gov.ph BAC Chairman