- Download 4
- File Size 320.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 11, 2021
- Last Updated July 26, 2022
ITB & Bid Docs-Proposed Coffee Shop & Counselling Center at Vigan Conservation Complex, San Julian Sur, Vigan City
INVITATION TO BID
The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project Proposed Coffee Shop & Counselling Center at Vigan Conservation Complex, San Julian Sur, Vigan City
Approved Budget for the Contract ₱ 1,234,450.16
Contract Duration 67 days
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project as stated in the terms of reference with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From March 11, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Pre-Bid Conference March 18, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal March 30, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Bid Evaluation March 31, 2021
5. Post Qualification April 5, 2021
6. Approval of Resolution April 6, 2021
7. Issuance of Notice of Award April 7, 2021
8. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval April 8, 2021
9. Notice to Proceed April 9, 2021
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱5,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid.
MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA