- Download 1
- File Size 320.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 12, 2021
- Last Updated July 6, 2021
ITB & Bid Docs- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN ON REVIVING BURIDEK CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
INVITATION TO BID
1. The City Vigan, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project: CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN ON REVIVING BURIDEK CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
Approved Budget for the Contract: Mira Hills Park, Katipunan Street, Barangay VII, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
Delivery Period: ₱3,300,000.00
2. The CITY GOVERNMENT OF VIGAN now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the implementation of a SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL SYSTEM OF VIGAN CITY, ILOCOS SUR. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
3. Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last 2 years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Project shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted eligibility documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of at least three (3) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. Minimum average rating to be considered for shortlisting is 85%.
4. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
CRITERIA DOCUMENTS RATING SYSTEM WEIGHT
Experience SEC or DTI Registration and equivalent documents as certified by responsible gov’t. agency 100%
20% 10 years or more
1-2 years 50%
Qualification of Consultant Single Largest Completed Contract Similar in Size and Complexity 100%
60% 100% as Main Consultant
80% as Partner Consultant
60% as Sub-Consultant 30%
Current Workload Net Financial Contracting Capacity (NFCC) based on latest Audited Financial Statements and Statements of All On-going Contracts 100%
40% NFCC is more than 100% of ABC
NFCC is 50% to 100% of ABC
NFCC is 25% to 49% of ABC
NFCC is 1% to 24% of ABC 20%
Note: The Prospective Bidder’s NFCC will be determined by the procuring entity based on their Audited Financial Statements and Statement of All Ongoing Government and Private Contracts.
5. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
6. The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) procedure. Procuring Entity shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
7. All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
8. The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Issuance of Bid Documents From July 12, 2021 until before the opening of bids (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
2. Eligibility Check and Shortlisting July 19, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
3. Pre-bid Conference July 26, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
4. Opening of Technical & Financial Proposal August 9, 2021@ 10:00 AM
5. Bid Evaluation August 10, 2021
6. Negotiation August 12, 2021
7. Post Qualification August 13, 2021
8. Approval of Resolution and Issuance of Notice of Award August 16, 2021
9. Contract Preparation, Signing and Approval August 17, 2021
10. Notice to Proceed August 18, 2021
9. Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of ₱5,000.00 to the City of Vigan Cashier.
10. The City of Vigan assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the Bid. The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dates of Publication: July 12, 2021 MILAGROS C. ALQUIZA
Website: www.vigancity.gov.ph BAC Chairman